Creamy Sweet Broccoli Slaw
This recipe is always welcomed as a side dish! You can either use a prepared mix from the produce department or shred your own broccoli stems and carrots. It's best if made a day ahead to allow the flavors to soak in.
Waiting time 2h 15m
For 8 Person(s)
- 16 oz(s) Prepared Coleslaw Mix
- 1 small Onion, diced
- 2/3 cup(s) Mayonnaise or Salad Dressing
- 3 Tbsp(s) Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp(s) Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 tsp(s) Salt
- 3 Tbsp(s) Sugar
- 1/2 tsp(s) Poppy Seeds
Creamy Sweet Broccoli Slaw Directions
- 1. Combine slaw mix and onion in a large bowl.
- 2. Whisk together the salad dressing, vegetable oil, sugar, vinegar, salt, and poppy seeds in a medium bowl. Blend thoroughly.
- 3. Pour dressing mixture over slaw mix and toss to coat. Chill at least 2 hours before serving.