Crockpot Beef Stew
A delicous cockpot recipe.
For 6 Person(s)
- 1/4 cup(s) Flour, All-Purpose
- 1/2 tsp(s) Salt
- 1/2 tsp(s) Black Pepper, ground
- 2 lb(s) Chuck Roast, cut into 1
- 6 Red Potatoes, washed and cubed
- 1 clove(s) Garlic, minced
- 1 Bay Leaf
- 1 tsp(s) Paprika
- 1 tsp(s) Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 medium Onion, sliced into wedges
- 2 cup(s) Carrot, chopped
- 1 stalk(s) Celery, cut to 1 1/2
- 1 1/2 cups(s) Beef Broth
- 8 oz(s) Mushrooms, sliced
- 2 twig(s) Rosemary, fresh 6
Crockpot Beef Stew Directions
- Mix the flour, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Place the beef in a large bowl and coat it with the flour, salt and pepper mix.
- Combine the beef broth, garlic, bay leaf, paprika, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Place the onion in the bottom of the crockpot, spread the beef on top, then the carrots and celery, the mushrooms and finaly the potatoes. Pour the both mix over the vegetables.
- Cover and cook on low all day (10-12 hours), or on high for 4-6 hours.
- Two hours before serving, add the rosemary.