Avocado Egg Toast
This is a wonderful tasty and quick recipe for a very healthy breakfast. Fresh sprouts can be used in place of the wilted spinach.
For 1 Person(s)
- 1 Slice English Toasting Bread
- Butter, for toast
- 3 slice(s) Avocado
- 1 handful Baby Spinach, fresh
- 1 Tbsp(s) Salsa
- 1 each Egg, large
Avocado Egg Toast Directions
- Toast a piece of English Toasting Bread. Butter the bread. Add a layer of sliced avocado.
- Fry an egg over-easy. Microwave a handful of baby spinach to wilt it. Place the wilted spinach on top of the avocado. Spread a small amount of salsa on the spinach.
- Top with the fried egg and serve.