Bok Choy with Shrimp Stir-Fry
Bok Choy makes this sweet and tangy stir-fry crunchy.
I need to get an accurate measurement on the lemon juice. Juicing a lemon is too much juice.
For 4 Person(s)
- 1 large Lemon
- 1 Tbsp(s) Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp(s) Honey
- 2 Tbsp(s) Rice Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp(s) Corn Starch
- 1 lb(s) Shrimp, raw, peeled and deveined
- 3 tsp(s) Oil, divided
- 1/2 tsp(s) Crushed Red Pepper
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp(s) Ginger, fresh, minced
- 1 each Red Bell Pepper, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup(s) Onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup(s) Scallions, cut to 2 in lengths
- 1/2 cup(s) Bok Choy, sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) Vegetable Broth
Bok Choy with Shrimp Stir-Fry Directions
- Juice the lemon and zest.
- Comine the lemon juice, zest, soy sauce, honey vinegar and cornstartch in a zip-top bag. Add the shrimp and refridgerate for 30 minutes.
- Heat 2 Tablespoons of oil in a wok on high. Add crushed red pepper flakes, garlic and ginger. Stir for 1 minute.
- Add bell pepper, onion and scallions. cook for 2 minutes.
- Add bok choy and saute for 2 minutes.
- Remove everything from the wok and keep warm.
- Saute the shrimp in 1 Tablespoon of oil for about 2 minutes until the shrimp are done.
- Add broth and cook 2 minutes.
- Return everything to the wok and stir until mixed well.
- Serve over rice.