Sallots and tarragon pair beautifully with sweet scallops!
For 4 Person(s)
- 1 1/2 lb(s) Bay Scallops
- 1/2 tsp(s) Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp(s) Black Pepper, fresh ground
- 6 Tbsp(s) Butter
- 3 clove(s) Garlic, minced
- 1 medium Shallot, minced
- 4 Tbsp(s) Lime Juice
- 1/4 cup(s) White Wine
- 3 Tbsp(s) Tarragon, freshly chopped
- 1 lb(s) Angle Hair Pasta
Scallops Tarragon Directions
- Cook pasta as directed.
- Pat scallops dry between paper towels. Salt and pepper the scallops.
- Melt butter in a large frying pan. Saute garlic and shallots for about 3 minutes. Add scallops and continue to saute for another three minutes.
- Stir in thw wine. lime juice and tarragon.
- Serve over pasta.