This is a wonderful recipe and can be scaled.
For 4 Person(s)
- 1 Tbsp(s) Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp(s) Shallots, minced
- 2 Tbsp(s) Green Onions, chopped
- 3 clove(s) Garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup(s) White Wine
- 1 tsp(s) Worstershire
- 2 tsp(s) Tabasco
- 1 tsp(s) Thyme
- 1/3 cup(s) DrySherry
- 1 tsp(s) Paprika
- 1 cup(s) Water, hot
- 1 tsp(s) Lobster Base, (Better Than Boulion)
- 4 oz(s) Tomato Paste
- 2 leaves Bay Leaves
- 2 cup(s) Heavy Cream
- 4 Tbsp(s) Butter, melted
Lobster Bisque Directions
- Saute the shallots, onion and garlic over medium high heat for 1 minute.
- Deglaze the pan with the wine.
- Add the worcestershire, tabasco and thyme and saute for another minute.
- Deglaze the pan with the sherry.
- Add the paprika, hot water and lobster base.
- Stir in the tomato paste and bay leaves.
- Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Whisk in heavy cream and the butter and bring to a boil.
- Add the lobster and simmer until the lobster is cooked.
- Fill bowls and garnish with a thread of heavy cream.