Apple Honey Drumsticks
This recipe is just as good using thighs.
For 3 Person(s)
- 6 each Chicken Drumsticks, skin on
- Kosher Salt and Pepper to taste
- 8 oz(s) Apple Juice
- 1/4 cup(s) Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp(s) Soy Sauce, low sodium
- 2 tsp(s) Honey
- 1 tsp(s) Lemon Juice
- 1/4 tsp(s) Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 Tbsp(s) Butter, melted
- 2 tsp(s) Sesame Seeds
Apple Honey Drumsticks Directions
- Preheat the oven to 450º F.
- Place drumsticks on a rimmed baking sheet with a wire rack. Salt and pepper both sides of the drumsticks. Bake for 30 minutes. Flip the drumsticks and bake for an additional 30 minutes.
- While baking the chicken, combine the apple juice, apple cider vinegar, soy sauce, honey, lemon juice, crushed red pepper and a pinch of salt. Simmer in a large skillet over medium-high heat stirring to create a syrup.
- Combine the sesame seeds and melted butter. Add to the sauce.
- Brush the sauce over the drumsticks and serve.