Royal Red's-Half Shell Oyster House Style
This is a copy of the Royal Red dish served at Half Shell Oyster House in Biloxi, MS.
For 4 Person(s)
- 1/2 gallon Water
- 1/4 cup Crab Boil Seasoning (Zatarain's or similar)
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 lbs Royal Red Shrimp, headless with tail on
Royal Red's-Half Shell Oyster House Style Directions
- Bring 1/2 gallon of water to a boil in a medium shillet style pan.
- Add the crab boil seasoning, cayenne pepper and garlic powder.
- Place 1 lbs of frozen royal Red shrimp into the boiling water for about 3 minutes.
- Serve with hot drawn butter with lemon for dipping.
You can reuse the water one more time for a second pound.