Lamb Chops with Balsamic Reduction
I make this often, very delicious. If you use dried rosemary double the ingredient
For 4 Person(s)
- 4 Lamb Chops, bone in
- 2 Tbsp(s) Rosemary, fresh
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp(s) Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup(s) Red Onion, diced
- 1/4 cup(s) Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup(s) Chicken Broth
- 1 Tbsp(s) Butter, unsalted
Lamb Chops with Balsamic Reduction Directions
- Press rosemary, salt and pepper into lamb chops. Best if refrigerated a few hours.
- Heat olive oil over medium (5 of 10) heat and cook lamb for 3 minutes per side for medium-rare, 4 minutes for medium. Remove lamb and set aside.
- Add onion and saute until tender. Add balsamic vinegar and release the browned bits from the bottom of the pan. Add chicken broth. Cook until the mixture is thickened. Remove from heat and add butter. Plate the lamb and top with the reduction.