A great way to serve broccoli!
For 4 Person(s)
- 1 Broccoli Head
- 1 1/2 tsp(s) Garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp(s) Onion Powder
- 2 Tbsp(s) Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
Roasted Broccoli Directions
- Preheat the oven to 375°.
- Chop the broccoli into bite size pieces.
- Place the broccoli in a zip-lock bag. Add the oil and toss until broccoli is well covered.
- Add the garlic and onion powder. If you want you may add salt and pepper.
- Toss to spread the mix thourghly.
- Spread evenly on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes.