Chicken Enchiladas Lenny's Way
Easy to double and freeze half. Serve with refried beans and spanish rice.
For 4 Person(s)
- 1 lb(s) Chicken, breast
- 1 Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 cup(s) Salsa, mild and chunky
- 1/2 cup(s) Sour Cream
- 2 oz(s) Green Chilies, chopped
- 2 oz(s) Jalapenos, chopped
- 1/3 cup(s) Corn, frozen and thawed
- 3 cup(s) Mexican Mixed Cheese, shredded
- 8 Flour Tortillas
- 1/2 cup(s) Enchilada Sauce, mild
Chicken Enchiladas Lenny's Way Directions
- Preheat the oven to 350º F.
- In a large pot, cover the chicken with salted water, bring to a boil. Once cooked remove to cool. Save the broth.
- Shred the chicken once it's cooled.
- Prepare the cream of chicken soup using a half can of the saved chicken broth. Spread 1/2 cup of the soup mix in a baking dish.
- Add to the remaining soup, salsa, sour cream, chilies, 1 cup of cheese and the shreded chicken. Heat until ingredients are warmed.
- Spoon the mixture to one side of the tortilla, roll and place seam down in the baking dish.
- Top with enchilada sauce and remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350º F until cheese is melted, about 20 minutes.