Quick and easy with fresh blueberries.
For 8 Person(s)
- 1 1/4 cup(s) All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup(s) Sugar
- 1/4 tsp(s) Salt
- 1 1/2 tsp(s) Baking Powder
- 3/4 cup(s) Milk
- 1/3 cup(s) Butter, melted
- 1 tsp(s) Vanilla Extract
- 2 cup(s) Blueberries, fresh
- 3 Tbsp(s) Sugar
Blueberry Cobbler Directions
- Preheat the oven to 350º.
- Combine flour, 1/2 cup of sugar, salt, and baking powder. Blend in milk, vanilla and butter.
- Grease an 8" square baking pan and spread batter. Sprinkle blueberries evenly over batter. Sprinkle 3 Tbsps of sugar over the top.
- Bake at 350º for 40-45 minutes. A toothpick should come out clean.
- Serve plain or with a dollop of vanilla ice cream