This is a breaded shrimp that is still a work in progress. They come out nice a crispy , but, I'm still playing with thespices. I don't like the idea of using a mix like Old Bay Seasoning so I will be working to replace that with similar flavors.
For 2 Person(s)
- 12 large Shrimp, Raw, deveined, peeled, tail on
- 1 cup(s) Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 tsp(s) Cayenne Pepper
- 1 tsp(s) Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 tsp(s) Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp(s) Onion Powder
- 1 large Egg
Panko Shrimp Directions
- Preheat the airfryer to 360°F. Place the Panko Bread Crumbs in a zip-lock bag. Using a rolling pin crush the bread crumbs to a fine crush. Add the spices and shake to mix. Add the olive oil and mix well. Pour it out on a small plate.
- Whisk an egg in a small bowl.
- Dip the shrimp into the egg and then the panko mix. Place in the airfryer.
- Cook for 8 minutes.