Quick Beef Gravy
I found this recipe on betterthanbouillon website. It makes a very good gravy.
For 4 Person(s)
- 4 cup(s) Water
- 2 1/2 Tbsp(s) Better Than Bouillon Beef Base
- 1/4 cup(s) Water, warm
- 1/3 cup(s) Corn Starch
- 1/2 cup(s) Water, cold
- 1/4 tsp(s) White Pepper, ground
- 1 cup(s) Mushrooms, sliced (If Desired)
Quick Beef Gravy Directions
- Bring 4 cups of water to a gentle boil.
- In a small bowl, add beef base to 1/4 cup of warm water. Whisk to dissolve; set aside.
- In another small bowl, add corn starch to 1/2 cup of cold water, whisk to combine; set aside.
- Reduce heat to medium and whisk in the beef base mix.
- Slowly add the corn starch slurry, cook to thicken the gravy, about 2 minutes.
- Add sliced mushrooms if desired.