Crab Linguine in White Wine Sauce
I modified this recipe from a recipe on www.saveur.com. It's a regular meal for us!
For 5 Person(s)
- 1 lb(s) Linguine
- 2 Tbsp(s) Olive Oil
- 25 grams Capocollo, Pancetta or Bacon
- 3 clove(s) Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp(s) Jalepeno Pepper, minced
- 1 lb(s) Snow Crab meat
- 1/3 cup(s) White Wine
- 1/2 tsp(s) Salt
- 1/2 tsp(s) White Pepper
- 3 Tbsp(s) Parsley, fresh, chopped
- 2 Tbsp(s) Chives, fresh, chopped
- 1 tsp(s) Lemon Zest
Crab Linguine in White Wine Sauce Directions
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook linguine until al dente, about 10 minutes. Drain pasta and reserve 1/2 cup of pasta water; set aside.
- In a large pan heat 2 Tbsp of olive oil on medium heat. Add capocollo, pancetta or bacon a stir to browned, about 3 minutes. Remove meat to a paper towel; set aside.
- Return pan to medium heat. Saute chile and garlic until golden, 3-4 minutes.
- Increase heat to medium-high. Add the wine and crab meat and bring to a boil. Cook 3-4 minutes.
- Add pasta, pasta water, salt and pepper. Toss to coat pasta.
- Add reserved meat, half the parsley, half the chives and lemon zest. Toss to combine.
- Transfer pasta to serving dish. Garnish with remaining parsely and chives.