Parsnips and Carrots-Sous Vide
Very nice way to cook vegetables in their own juices.
For 4 Person(s)
- 1 lb(s) Carrots, peeled
- 1 lb(s) Parsnips, peeled and cut to match carrot size
- 1 medium Red Onion, peeled and quartered
- 1 tsp(s) Cumin
- 3 stick(s) Rosemary, fresh
- 3 sprig(s) Rosemary, fresh
- 1/2 tsp(s) Kosher Salt
- 1/2 tsp(s) Black Pepper, course grind
- 2 Tbsp(s) Butter, unsalted
Parsnips and Carrots-Sous Vide Directions
- Heat Sous Vide to 185°F.
- Toss the carrots, parsnips and onion with the cumin, salt and pepper.
- Place carrots, parsnips and red onion in a vacuum bag. Add the rosemary sprigs and butter. Seal bag.
- Cook for 3-4 hours.