Shrimp Pad Thai
A very healthy meal. For a little extra crunch, consider adding 1 cup of chopped roasted peanuts.
For 4 Person(s)
- 6 oz(s) Flat Rice Noodles
- 2 Tbsp(s) Peanut Oil,seperated
- 3 clove(s) Garlic, minced
- 2 large Eggs, beaten
- 8 oz(s) Shrimp, Small, deveined with shell and tail removed
- 4 cup(s) Mung Beans
- 1/2 cup(s) Green Onions, cut to 1/2"
- 1/4 cup(s) Rice Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp(s) Fish Sauce
- 2 Tbsp(s) Brown Sugar
- 1/2 tsp(s) Crushed Red Pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) Cilantro, chopped
Shrimp Pad Thai Directions
- Soak or cook the noodles according to the package directions.
- Heat oil in a very hot wok. Stir-fry the garlic until golden. Add beaten egg and scramble. Remove the eggs and set aside.
- Add another tablespoon of peanut oil to the wok. Stir-fry the shrimp until they turn pink and curl. Add the mung beans, green onion, rice vinegar, fishsauce, brown sugar and crushed red pepper. Toss to combine. Toss in the eggs, cilantro and noodles.