Pumpkin Bread 3
Makes three loaves; one to eat, one to give away and one to tuck in the freezer for a rainy day.
For 3 Batch(es)
- 3 cup(s) canned pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 cup(s) vegetable oil
- 4 cup(s) white sugar
- 6 medium eggs
- 4 3/4 cup(s) all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp(s) baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp(s) baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp(s) salt
- 1 1/2 tsp(s) ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp(s) ground nutmeg
- 1 1/2 tsp(s) ground cloves
Pumpkin Bread 3 Directions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour three 9x5 inch loaf pans.
- In a large bowl, mix together the pumpkin, oil, sugar and eggs. In another bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon,nutmeg and cloves. Stir flour mixture into pumpkin mixture until well blended. Divide the batter evenly into the prepared pans.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour. The top of the loaf should spring back when lightly pressed.