Roasted Garlic Potatoes
Perfectly seasoned! Best with red potatoes, but russet and Idaho potatoes are also good.
For 4 Person(s)
- 1 lb(s) Red Potatoes
- 3 Tbsp(s) Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp(s) Garlic, minced
- 1 tsp(s) Kosher Salt
- 1/2 tsp(s) Black Pepper, ground
- Parsley, minced as garnish
Roasted Garlic Potatoes Directions
- Place a rack in the middle of the oven and preheat the oven to 400°.
- Cut potatoes into 3/4" pieces.
- In a large bowl toss thew cut potatoes in the oil, salt, pepper and garlic until coated.
- Spread the potatoes evenly on a cookie sheet.
- Roast for 20 minutes, turn with a spatcula. Continue roasting for another 20 minutes, again, turn the potatoes and roast for another 10-20 minutes until tender to a fork.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve.