A family favorite!
For 8 Person(s)
- 3 large Eggs
- 2/3 cup(s) Sugar, granulated
- 1/2 tsp(s) Salt, table
- 1/3 cup(s) Butter, unsalted and melted
- 1 cup(s) Dark Corn Syrup
- 1 1/2 cup(s) Pecans, halves and pieces
- 1 Pie Crust, refrigerated
Pecan Pie Directions
- Preheat the oven to 375° F., sugar, salt and butter with an electric hand mixer on low.
- Fold in the pecans.
- Pour into the pie crust. Cover with aluminum foil. Cut the center of the foil out leaving the foil to protect the crust.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until set. Remove the foil protecting the crust and bake another 10 minutes until you see browning.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool on a wired rack. Serve warm or refrigerate.
- Beat eggs