Cinnamon Coffee Cake
A wonderful breakfast bread!
Waiting time 20m
For 8 Person(s)
- 1 cup(s) Unsalted Butter, softened
- 2 3/4 cup(s) Sugar,granulated, divided
- 4 large Eggs
- 2 tsp(s) Vanilla Extract
- 3 cup(s) Flour, All Purpose
- 1 tsp(s) Baking Soda
- 1 tsp(s) Salt
- 2 cup(s) Sour Cream
- 2 Tbsp(s) Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup(s) Pecans, chopped
Cinnamon Coffee Cake Directions
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter with 2 cups of sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well. Beat in the vanilla.
- Combine the flour, baking soda and salt. Alternately add flour mixture and sour cream to the butter sugar mixture, keeping the batter smooth.
- Combine the cinnamon, pecans and 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Coat a 10"tube pan with cooking spray. Add 1/4 of the batter to the pan. Sprinkle 1/4 of the cinnamon nut mixture into the pan. Continue layering the pan alternating batter and cinnamon mixtures.
- Bake for 60-65 minutes. A toothpick inserted should come out dry. Cool before removing from the pan.