Graham Cracker Crust for Cheesecake
Use this as a crust for a 9" cheesecake
For 8 Person(s)
- 2 cup(s) Graham Crackers, crushed (about 30 crackers)
- 1/2 tsp(s) Cinnamon, ground
- 1 stick Unsalted Butter, melted
Graham Cracker Crust for Cheesecake Directions
- Place the graham crackers in a zip-lock bag and crush them with a rolling pin.
- Mix the crushed graham crackers and cinnamon in a large bowl. Add the melted butter and mix well.
- Wrap the outside of the pan with two layers of alluminum foil to protect the cheesecake from the water bath it will be baked in.
- Use the bottom of a glass to press the mixture into the pan and up the sides of the pan. The crust does not need to go all the way up the sides.
- Refridgerate while you prepare the filling.