Mahi Mahi with Basil Garlic Butter Sauce
This sauce can be used on any fish. I like serving this over a bed of rice.
For 4 Person(s)
- 4 6-8 oz fillets Mahi Mahi
- 3 Tbsp(s) Unsalted Butter, melted
- 2 tsp(s) Lemon Juice
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp(s) Salt
- 1/4 tsp(s) Cracked Black Pepper
- 2 Tbsp(s) Basil, chopped
- 3 Tbsp(s) Olive Oil
Mahi Mahi with Basil Garlic Butter Sauce Directions
- Preheat the oven to 450° F. Spray a baking dish with cooking oil.
- Combine the butter, lemon juice, garlic, salt, pepper, and basil in a covered saucepan. Warm over low heat.
- Place the fish in the baking dish and brush the fish with olive oil. Bake until the fish flakes, about 20 minutes.
- Plate the fish and drissle the butter sauce over the top.